Tata AIG Group Insurance Policies
2017-12-27 00:30:00 UTC
This write-up talks about all the Group insurance policies ofered by Tata AIG General Insurnace company limited. Group policies are a great asset for every company, as they protect your employees, and also make your firm a more attractive place to work. With Perilwise you can get instant prices for Group Insurance covers from many leading insurers.
Group Personal Accident Insurance
Employees are the greatest asset for any organization. With the Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited Group Personal Accident (GPA) Policy an employer can offer benefits like accidental death cover, disability cover, children’s education allowance and more. This helps an organization demonstrate that it values its human resources and shows its commitment to help in times of need.
- Named/Un-Named: Policy based on clients requirement, for Easy policy administration
- 24x7 worldwide cover
- Sum Insured based on Salary or Category, as per client requirements.
- Policy can be tailor-made according to your requirements as per choice of benefits in combination with Accidental Death benefit.
- Endorsements: As declared or on a monthly basis. Premium is charged from the date of intimation, but the coverage starts from the date of the joining.
- Accidental Death - Death due to Accident
- Dismemberment - This would mean loss of limbs, loss of eyesight, loss of hearing, etc.
- Permanent Total Disability - If injury leads to permanent disability
- Permanent Partial Disability – If injury leads to partial permanent disability
- Weekly Benefit – Entitles insured for loss of Pay on temporary basis due to an accident
- Accident Medical Expenses Reimbursement – Entitles insured to claim both OPD and In patient expenses
Optional Rider Benefits:
- Education Allowance – up to 10% of Sum Insured or Maximum of Rs. 100000
- Family Transportation – up to Rs. 25000/-
- Modification Allowance – up to Rs. 25000/-
- Repatriation Of Remains – Funeral expenses up to Rs. 5000/-
- Pre-existing conditions,
- Military Service or operations,
- illegal act,
- bacterial infections,
- dangerous sports,
- Pregnancy or anything related to childbirth.
For detailed exclusions, please refer to policy wordings, or contact perilwise.
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited Group Multi-Guard Personal Accident Policy
A small step that goes a long way in building employee loyalty. Life is very unpredictable. Any organization would want to make sure that its most valuable assets, i.e employees, are protected against such vagaries of life. Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited Group Multi-Guard Personal Accident Policy helps organizations do just that. It covers employees at a low and affordable price and is of great help in cases of hospitalization, disability and even unfortunate death resulting from accidents. It is cost effective for an organisation, and goes a long way in ensuring employee loyalty.
- 24 hour, 365 days a year worldwide Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage
- Double cover in case of Accidental death or dismemberment by common carrier, like bus, train etc
- Triple cover in case of Accidental death or dismemberment occurring by National disaster (Flood, Landslide and volcanic eruption)
- Daily Cash benefit in case of hospitalization due to an accident.
- Flexibility - 4 levels of coverage
The GPA Policy covers:
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit up to Rs. 500,000/-
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Common Carrier – up to Rs. 1000000/-
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment - Natural Disaster – up to Rs. 1500000/-
- Accident Medical Expenses up to Rs. 5000/-
- Permanent Total Loss of Use including Permanent Total Disability up to Rs. 500000/-
- Accident Hospital Cash per day up to Rs. 1000/- (Max up to 30 days)
- Repatriation of Remains up to Rs. 5000/-
The main exclusions include suicide, military service or operations, war, terrorism, illegal act, bacterial infections, disease, AIDS, dangerous sports etc.
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited Business Travel Accident
Why buy an individual retail policy every time your employee travels abroad when you can buy a single policy for all your people?
Every business trip is an investment for any company. Employees have to travel to customer’s office/premises for meetings, progress reviews, etc. to jointly find solutions to problems on the project and then implement them together. The perils of this investment can be lost baggage (and passports), personal accidents, even a hospital stay in a strange land. It can even amount to an employee being replaced due to an illness or missing a meeting because a delayed trip. Tata AIG’s Business Travel Insurance guards against these perils. Reach out to us for a quote or queries!
- The premium rates are per day, per person - so an organization only pays for what it uses - this saves premium
- The policy can be issued online and is convenient both for issuing policies and MIS
- Travel days can be replenished on payment of additional premium - and monthly reconciliation to ensure accuracy of billing.
- Worldwide assistance facilities through multilingual facilities.
Each Business Travel Accident policy is for an entire year. During this year, all single overseas trips (not exceeding 180 days) made by each and any employee is covered. The travel days and premium are adjusted according to actual number of days used.
Under the Business Travel Accident Policy there are three sub-plans namely Economy, Business and First which a company can opt for. Perilwise experts will help an organization choose the appropriate cover at an optimum cost.
The following are the main exclusions
- Traveling against the advice of the physician;
- For obtaining treatment;
- Pre-existing ailments & complications arising out of them;
- Suicide or attempted suicide;
- Illegal acts;
- Dangerous sports etc.
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited Small Business Travel Accident
Small business. Big cover.
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited's Small Business Travel Accident plan is perfect for corporates where five or more employees frequently travel overseas. A single plan covers a minimum of five employees for multiple trips, if a trip is no more than 90 days each.
- 24 hour protection while on business trip
- A single plan can insure minimum 5 employees
- Minimum administrative burdens and cost saving to you
- Option to choose different insurance plans for employees and different AD&D coverage limits
- No trip declaration
- No medical examination
- Direct settlement for in-hospital medical expenses
- Covers valid for multiple trips
- Fixed Premium payable once annually
Small Business Travel Accident has three plans - Silver, Gold and Platinum. Which one you choose depends on how much cover you want. Talk to a Perilwise expert to get the best advice on which plan is best for your needs. Reach out to perilwise for a quote or queries!
The following are the exclusions:
- traveling against the advice of the physician;
- for obtaining treatment;
- pre-existing ailments & complications arising out of them;
- Suicide or attempted suicide;
- illegal acts;
- dangerous sports etc.
Group policies can be tailored to suit your specific needs, and perilwise will help you do that. Group covers are important to the smooth functioning of your firm, and getting the policies in place early helps you a lot in the long run. Reach out to us for any query you may have